Chautauqua Institution passes are now available. A patron may receive two (2) passes. This ticket coupon is good for a morning, afternoon or evening gate pass. A gate pass entitles you to be on the grounds during a designated period of time and to attend most events and activities. Some exclusions apply. Please see the Day Adventure! Pass link below for all details.
Look no further than your local library!
Check out a Day Adventure Pass
Then enjoy free or reduced price admission
to one of our amazing cultural partners!
It’s affordable. It’s educational.
It’s fun for the whole family!
A day adventure through Western New York and PA
Check out a Day Adventure Pass from a CCLS member library for free admission to local destinations.
About the Day Adventure Pass
- Use of the Day Adventure Pass is intended to serve as an introduction to each destination.
- The passes are not intended for repeated use by the same individual or family.
- Library patrons are encouraged to purchase personal memberships to cultural destinations if they are interested in frequent use.
- Each pass provides free admission to the destination—some restrictions may apply.
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older, a current CCLS library cardholder in good standing, and provide valid identification or library card at check-out.
- The loan period for the pass is for seven calendar days (no renewal allowed).
- Patrons must return the pass to the checkout library no later than 11:59 p.m. on the seventh day. The pass must be returned to the outdoor book drop if the library is closed. If the library is open, the pass must be returned to the circulation desk.
- Patrons must take these passes out on their own library card only.
- Patrons may check out only one pass at a time.
Late and Overdue fees
- A late fee of $2 per day will be charged for passes not returned on time, up to 5 days or $10.
If you live in an area within Chautauqua or Cattaraugus counties without readily available library services or need other additional assistance with the Day Adventure Pass Program, please contact the CCLS Outreach Coordinator at 716-664-6675 x 243.